segunda-feira, 1 de novembro de 2010

Hey Guys. :)

Hi! :)
As you all can see, this is my first post in English, and it is specially to my American readers, and for readers from other countries.
I'm really sorry that I never posted something in English before, but now, I'm going to post more, ok? :D
Well, just for you understand, my blog it's basically about life, what I've learned with it in 14 years of my life.
My name is Sarah, I live in Brazil, and I'm 14 years old as I said before.
My life is a little crazy, ok, it's really crazy, it's not normal, and sometimes I hate it and others I love it.
I really thank for all I have, and all I've learned in my little life.
I love MUSIC, I sing always that I can, for me, MUSIC it's one of the things most important in my life.
My family and my friends are all to me, they're the best.
This is just a little about me, just for you to know a little of Who's Sarah!
Bye. :D
Till the next post.
And thank you so much you all.

Um comentário:

  1. My Dear Sweetheart, I'm so proud of you. You can be sure that you are going to travel to many countries in your life. Remember always to cultivate love in your heart wherever you go. It's good for you to write in English and for your readers who can benefit from your sweet words. I love you. I miss you.

    ResponderExcluir