segunda-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2010

It's Christmas Time!

Hello Guys,
How you're doing?
I hope you're fine. (:
I think Christmas is the most beautiful event of the year! All the lights, the decoration, it's all amazing!
I love this time of the year.
Look at that and tell me that's not wonderful and magical!

But, for my sadness this year, my mom is not going to put Christmas decoration here.
Well, I'm going to my dad's house this x-mas, then, I'm going to decorate there, if it's not decorated yet.
I just did this post to tell you that I LOVE this time of the year, and wish you all a happy and beautiful Christmas.
Thanks,


Sarah

Um comentário:

  1. My sweet daughter, if I knew that meant so much to you I would have done the X-mas decoration. let's do it next year, my dear!
    Luv u

    ResponderExcluir